A Few Notable Performances
1. Guest Soloist during woodwind month in The Hall of Musical Instruments at The Smithsonian Institution in Washington D.C. in 1983.
2. First Wrestlemania in Madison Square Garden for the main event featuring Roddy Piper / Paul Orndorff vs. Mr. T / Hulk Hogan in 1985.
3. Played in the Opera House at the Kennedy Center for actor Sean Connery with The City of Washington Pipe Band in 1999.
4. Sold out performance of A Scottish Christmas with Maggie Sansone and Bonnie Rideout at Kennedy Center Concert Hall 1999.
5. CD release concert for new CD Scottish Rant (5 star rating on amazon.com) at Washington Masonic Temple in Alexandria, Virginia 2000.
6. COWPB featured performer in Garrison Keillor's Prarie Home Companion during live radio broadcast at Wolf Trap Farm Park for the Performing Arts in 2001.
7. Played for National Geographic Society Chairman Gilbert M. Grovenor's 75th birthday party with Tom Brokaw as emcee in Washington, D.C. 2006.
8. Played for former Attorney General William Barr's first annual ceildh at the Washington Club, Dupont Circle, Washington, D.C. 2008.
9. Played for the funeral of Quentin C. Aanenson at Arlington National Cemetery with full military honors and a flyover. Mr. Aanenson was featured in Ken Burn's documentary The War. He was a true American Hero. February 27, 2009. Mr. Burns was in attendance.
10. Played for the funeral of H.Stuart Knight at Arlington National Cemetery with full military honors. Mr.Knight was a former Director of The United States Secret Service and a highly decorated officer during World War II. November 24, 2009.
11. Played the memorial service for Robert J Meyers, Chief Actuary of the Social Security Administration.Mr. Meyers helped create the Social Security program under President Franklin Roosevelt.
12. Played in the 50th Anniversary Tattoo of the US Army Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps at Conmy Hall-Ft. Meyer, Va., June 19, 2010.
13. Played for the wedding of Jack Evans, D.C. Councilman, Sept.18, 2010.
14. Performed with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra at Strathmore Hall, March 10, 2011.
15. Played for a portrait presentation for CPT Andrew Pearson at Ft. Belvoir, Va. in conjunction with the American Fallen Soldiers Project. The AFSP's mission is to honor, respect and forever memorialize those who have sacrificed their lives protecting our freedom while serving in our Armed Forces.The family receives an exquisitely framed portrait of their fallen loved one by artist Phil Taylor, March 18, 2011.
16. Played for the Fallen Officers Memorial Ceremony for the Maryland State Natural Resources Police, May 16, 2011.
17. Played for the funeral of Charles "Chuck" W. Colson who was Special Counsel to President Richard Nixon and who was renowned for starting Prison Fellowship at Quantico National Cemetery, April 27, 2012.